Tuesday, December 9, 2008

sew far, sew good


Sew loving the word play happening.
Janice has risen to the challenge and has done it sew well. The stitching of the lines and the long threads from the buttons looks sew good. I'm not sure what the journaling says but I am sew sure it would be wise words.

EDITED to add:journalling says
Today’s special achievements
are
Tomorrows wonderful Memories.


Great match up with the jade too.






Janice tells me that the layout idea is from the latest Scrapbooking Memories Magazine (pg 129).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous layout I think I had this page turned over to scraplift.
Marika

sandra said...

Great page Janice.. wow your boy is growing up sew fast!
The colours you used are great! and love the long stitches!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

looks great janice, great colors to go with the white.another nice teenager shot too.How do you manage that?

SueP said...

Love this page Janice, love the use of the different alpha stickers!