These quotes are from a great empowering book by Kobi Yamada.
- She must be something special. She is. Celebrate her.
- She loved life and it loved her back. Celebrate her passion.
- She listened to her heart above all other voices. Celebrate her wisdom.
- She pursued big dreams instead of small realities. Celebrate her priorities.
- She saw every ending as a new beginning. Celebrate her resiliency.
- She discovered her real measurements had nothing to do with numbers or statistics. Celebrate her self-esteem.
- She was kind, loving and patient…with herself. Celebrate her tenderness.
- She woke up one day and threw away all her excuses. Celebrate her accountability.
- She realized that she was missing a great deal by being sensible. Celebrate her spirit.
- She turned her can’ts into cans, and her dreams into plans. Celebrate her goals.
- She ignored people who said it couldn’t be done. Celebrate her independence.
- She had a way of turning obstacles into opportunities. Celebrate her magic.
- She went out on a limb, had it break off behind her, and discovered she could fly. Celebrate her faith.
- She discovered she was the one she’d been waiting for. Celebrate her self-reliance.
- She added so much beauty to being human. Celebrate her presence.
- She walked in when everyone else walked out. Celebrate her friendship.
- She just has this way of brightening the day. Celebrate her radiance.
- She made the whole world feel like home. Celebrate her warmth.
- She decided to enjoy more and endure less. Celebrate her choices.
- She decided to start living the life she’d imagined. Celebrate her freedom.
- She colored her thoughts with only the brightest hues. Celebrate her optimism.
- She was an artist and her life was her canvas. Celebrate her brilliance.
- She ran ahead where there were no paths. Celebrate her bravery.
- She crossed borders recklessly, refusing to recognize limits, saying bonjour and buon giorno as though she owned both France and Italy and the day itself. Celebrate her joie de vivre.
- She held her head high and looked the world straight in the eye. Celebrate her strength.
- She not only saw a light at the end of the tunnel she became that light for others. Celebrate her compassion.
- She designed a life she loved. Celebrate her joy.
- She took the leap and built her wings on the way down. Celebrate her daring.
- She said bye-bye to unhealthy relationships. Celebrate her happiness.
- She remained true to herself. Celebrate her authenticity.
- She made the world a better place. Celebrate her.
I can't wait to see the pages you make encorperating those words!
You might like to share a special photo of where you have travelled to in the past. Or somewhere that you would like to go. It may be modes of transport or think outside the square and take a creative travel shot.
This is my example but i will also do a newer one. From Meredith and my great Melbourne adventure.
There will be more fantastic challenges popped up as the month ticks by - keep checking back!