Friday, May 1, 2009

not one to be left behind.....

lol.... this chick is always at the fore. and not a tragic either.

NO WAY.

We love and need you Sandra to keep the rest of us motivated. Flat out running to keep up with you more like.

Sandra sent this in with the following comment.

I knew I didn't delete these photos for a reason!I took these last year on the way back from Coffins.Had a play with my camera and took a photo of the same windmill using all of the different settings.So here is the end result... Amazing how different they are. Only problem is... I can't remember which photo had which setting!!!

the collage presentation of it is fabo Sands. would u like to let the girls how you did it??? (me too!!)

2 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Tiff!
I used a free program called
Scrapbook Flair.
You can download it for free, just google it.
It has basic templates on there you can use.
inserted the photos and saved as a jpeg.
as you would say.. Easy peasy.
Really recommend this program for people starting out with digital and don't have photoshop... it just can't rotate elements... but other than that it's quite good.

Meredith said...

That is so effective Sandra ... a great example of what the different setting can do for your shot.