Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ali E's tip of the day

9. Alphabet stamps in classic typefaces are great for the long haul. Here's a couple favorites: Hero Arts Printer's Type or Basic Upper Case.


ahhhhhhh stamps. *sigh* What she has written is so true - for longevity in your stash and an 'all rounder' for an alpha you cannot go past classic type stamps.

I just have to work up the courage to use them. ~lol~

How about you? Have you got many stamps? what are your favs that you come back and use time and time again?

3 comments:

sandra said...

Oh! I have something very similar to these.. They are in the bottom of my 'stuff I don't use often so put it in here out of the way' box!
Would LOVE to be able to stamp, but they scare the pants off me...and I have never really been happy with any previous efforts.. so I have all these stamps which I don't use...hmmmm..Wonder if Lindy would be interested in holding a stamping class???

Meredith said...

I love my little alphas stamps ... most of them are by Hero Arts but I find it hard to track down one that is available in the upper and lower case. Have a set that sort of matches!!

SueP said...

STAMPS??....have i got some stamps?? Have you forgot that i was addicted to stamping and cardmaking prior to scrapping?? I have bucket loads of them!!

Do i use them?? no where near enough!! Not when a sticker is quicker!!

Bust in saying that, i would use my little alphas and date stamps the most.

I am loving to see to renewed comeback of the stamps thou...and these clear ones are just so yummy...how can one resist??!!

:)