Monday, May 25, 2009

Karen - Sue's sketch


Karen Says -


I have finally gotten to a LO. This is Sues sketch, mind you I always start off planning to be true to the sketch but end up wandering off the track a bit!! You can sort of see, if you squint!!

Oh Karen...that brown with the BG stripe is delicious. And that little birdy rubon coming out from the calendar card is a sweet touch. Love your little highlights in red and i really need to know what kind of alpha you have used for the main title - got to have some of those!

Glad to see you back in here. Hope all has settled back to normal at home and you can fit a little bit more scrapping in. Great work.




6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

ohhhh so noice Karen. as always.
correct me if I'm wrong but I reckon those brown alphas are BG chocolate chip.
I have them in my stash and must pull them out to use them more often.
;)
t

sandra said...

love this Karen.
I love that brown against that striped pp as well.
so good to see you scrapping again.

ps It was great that the Shabby Chic Shack opened on Saturday with the Lock home game. I finally got to see the shop..you have so many yummy things! just a shame I had to score..then I might of had more time to browse.(or maybe it did my purse a favour!?)

Marika said...

As always love it Karen.

Meredith said...

Great layout Karen ... have missed seeing your work here.

Love that BG stripe and the brown pp is beautiful (is it American Crafts??). Love those brown calenders too!! Oh and just noticed the K& Co brad ... I have them but don't use them enough!

Hope Richard is recovering well!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

so so perfect karen. the colors are divine. and love those letters.

SueP said...

Great to see you back here again Karen, a beautiful page, as always too!!!