Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Sketch Challenge

Howdy everyone,

With the hussle and bustle of this time of the year i have kept the sketch for December quite simple so you can do a page quickly with minimal fuss. When i saw this page i thought it was ideal for a quick and easy page, which i then turned into our sketch. (i am into quick, easy and simple lately)....so you can add as much as you like to it or leave it simple & sweet!

Have fun with it and i can't wait to see all your pages!!

Here is my example:

I have loved this photo of Evan with Mace, and has been sitting amongst my 'to be scrapped pile' since April.......it was one that just needed adding to my memory collection!

Hope everyone has fun preparing for Christmas, take a step back and just enjoy the moment...for tommorrow this moment is a memory!

xx Sue

4 comments:

sandra said...

Just love this layout Sue. and the colours are divine.
Can't wait to have a go at this one. and love that enjoy the memory sentiment. so true

Meredith said...

That is one gorgeous photo Sue!

A beautiful layout and I'll look forward to using this sketch!

amanda hall said...

This is stunning in it's simplicity Sue. I love your interpretation of it too!

That photo is one of my favs of yours. The look of big brother pride on Evans face is a priceless moment.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I really love this sue.Nice and simple, and looks so good.I love how you have placed the title, and those thickers always look great, they are one of my favourites.