Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meredith's challenge ... take inspiration

So over the last few months I have been missing in scrap challenge action so I thought I would post a

"nearly the end of the month but carry on until next month" challenge ...

And with all this web surfing I have seen some trends ...

well in my humble opinion they are pretty popular ... LOL

1.Maps ...




2. Grey ... the colour


3. chalkboards ...





4. scrabble letters ...



Okay so there you have it ... 

use one or more of the above to create a layout between now and the end of February!!

Create one layout for each or see how many you can incorporate into a layout!!

Happy Australia Day and Happy Scrapping!!

2 comments:

SueP said...

Interesting challenge there Meredith, love the chalkboard look and the scrabble letters!

Louise said...

Wow! Brilliant Meredith!