Wednesday, March 30, 2011

that ticker...

well it felt like forever to get down into double digits, and then i panicked when it was down to single and now it says 1 day to go………………eeeeeeeek

Meredith, Sue and myself will head down tomorrow to set up.

Guest start arriving at 1pm on Friday.

It such a wonderful time - when all those 'loose' ideas come together to form something fantastic… well we hope you will think they are fantastic too!

To be honest the E2C retreat is more than just scrapbooking. 

It's about mum's having a well deserved break, women getting together. Having a laugh, a few drinks and enjoying finding time for themselves again. It's about not having to get up to children, deal with husbands or other demands on our busy lives.

I always find the Sunday goodbyes hard - because the retreat means SO much more than scrapping and when you say goodbye you are also saying goodbye to that little bit of escape.

So with that - bring on tomorrow's set up. Bring on Friday.

Bring on saying 'hello escape2create.' 

Bring on saying 'hello me.'

***


and don't forget those baby / toddler / under 5 photos of yourself for our 'who's who' game. The more that join in the more fun it will be.


1 comment:

Cheers Janet xx said...

Had an absolutely amazing weekend of fun, laughs and 'me' time!

Thanks soo much to you all for a wonderfully relaxing weekend. I really havent had a weekend like that in a real long time!

I will be there with email poised as soon as dates are announced for the next one. (No rush really! :p)

Cheers
Jx

next time you do the baby photo comp - I am bringing in a pic of myself with my eyes closed! :)