Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kylie - retreat share

Hi Amanda,
Just sending through a piccie of a layout from the Retreat ... fresh from the framers in Lincoln today.
I fiddled around with this 'project' for the first 'day and a half' of the retreat (in between doing classes / eating / drinking / chatting / sleeping) ... until I was finally happy with it.
It's a present to give to Mum at her birthday party on Easter Saturday at Pt Neill and will be a 'mate' to hang alongside the one I did for my Dad at the last E2C Retreat.
Thanks to all of you for such a wonderful retreat yet again, it is always such an amazing weekend ... I will be sad to miss the next couple when we are travelling (but I could always fly back hey ! - some ladies travel miles for the retreats I guess I could become one of them !).
Thanks,
Kylie :)



WOW Kylie! You always make the most beautiful presents and keepsakes on our retreats! What a thoughtful AND clever girl  you are.

That chipboard circle + flourishes looks like it was specially made for your 'layout' and ooooooh at all the lace and the perfect vintage feel that those papers lend.

I bet this will take pride of place on the wall next to last years framed gift!!

You will certainly be missed if you can't fly back to our retreats Kylie - it isn't completely a silly idea you know ;-)



5 comments:

Marika said...

Looks fantastic framed Kylie bet your mum loves it.

Louise said...

Ditto!! I would be blown away to recieve this!! WTG :)

Meredith said...

omg those photos look like Bree and the boys!! Wow!!

A magnificent gift!!

Hope you got home safely tonight after the flatty!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kylie, I bet your mum loved it. Such an awesome present!
Karen D :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies.
Mum was very happy to receive it (and I was very happy that my kids didn't spoil the surprise after spending 2 days at Nana's before her party).
Yes, we made it home safely on 4 wheels after the help from the lovely tyre shop chaps ! thanks Meredith.
Kylie :)