Monday, May 2, 2011

Amy - retreat shares and mug whereabouts

Hi Amanda, here are the layouts I did at retreat. 'Forever in my heart' is my version of a layout shown in scrapbooking memories volume 13 no. 4. The layout 'if u can  dream it, do it' is not supposed to have a wonky O lol!! I had an awesome weekend and cant wait til the next one!! hopefully there will be a mini retreat to pass the time by faster…..








Also, this is where my retreat mugs live. On my new scrapping shelf. Unfortunately my 09 mug has gone walk-a-bout. happy scrappin! -Amy



oh the layouts are beautiful Amy! Stunning colours and banner in 'remember this'. Totally WOW.
 The 'dream it' looks almost fairytale it's so whimsical and gorgeous,  the stitched circle in 'a girl on a farm' is fantastic and the distressed look of the papers look fabbo in 'many faces'.

Your heart layout made me do a double take! (i have done a similar one in the past week… and now i am wondering if i spotted yours at the retreat and filed that idea to use later without realising it! Sorry if you thought i had copied yours!) Your page is absolutely breathtaking - just stunning. I really love the stitching detail as well as the paint splats. Just amazing.

Thanks Amy!

7 comments:

amyf said...

no I didnt think u copied mine, it looks totally different. anyway my one is a big fat lift from the mag!! btw i would be flattered if you lifted something of mine :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Amy! x

Anonymous said...

Theyre awesome Amy! You were a busy beaver :)
Karen D

Meredith said...

Gorgeous layouts Amy!! Thank you for sharing!!

SueP said...

Thanks for sharing those Amy, they are all just gorgeous!! Love the Dream it and in my heart.... you are very clever!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

all your layouts look great amy, thanks for sharing them.

sandra said...

all gorgeous!!
LOVE that heart layout too (Julie Winks I think ;-)
They all look fab.