Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July sketch - a circle or two



This little sketch idea has been sitting on my scrap desk for some time (and you wouldn't beleive how many scrap pieces of paper i have with little scribbles on them...LOL!!)....so with Meredith's call for circles this month, i thought this sketch idea might help you all out with a simple basic starting point.


You will see i haven't put a spot for the 'title' or actual embellies etc....so go for it.... and i am so very keen to see what you can come up with, what different looking layouts we can get here.


I too must get a scrapping and hope you are getting a free moment to get to your scrap space too...with the school holidays on!


Catchya soon,


Suex

3 comments:

Meredith said...

love this Sue and it will help me get started!!

Tiff Firth said...

printing it out right now!!
t

Tania H said...

Perfect timing Sue, I have a thing for circles at the moment...I might actually upload something on the blog at last!!!