Tuesday, February 14, 2012

colour challenge - Karen


Hi Amanda, 
Here is a layout for the February colour challenge.  I have had this photo sitting on my desk for ages and when the colour challenge popped up I thought it was the perfect combo for it.  Its great to see so many layouts on the blog :)
Cheers Karen



WOWOWOWOW Karen! Gosh i love that yellow doily stamp? rub on? It's just delicious there as the only splash of yellow apart from the glow of the lights in the photo. So beautiful! As always i love your minimal style - it's perfection!!

I too am loving seeing all the different variations of this colour challenge - so wonderful to see so much inspiration here.

6 comments:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Whoops...my first comment had my sister signed in!!!


Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
Love your layout Karen, simply stunning :)

Meredith said...

Beautiful layout Karen! Love the white space and the photo is beautiful (I also love my iPhone for photos)
The yellow doily looks fab to anchor the title and journaling too!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Hi Karen,
'WOW', is about all that I can say!
gosh I just love your pages!

sandra said...

another fan of your work Karen.
love it all!!

SueP said...

Great photo Karen to use here on this challenge! Love the cut title - something i admire on others pages and have never attempted!
Thanks for sharing you inspiring work!x