Friday, September 26, 2008

amanda's new bits


LOL this week i have actually done a lot of new things scrapping wise.


I have made an album (finally) of Meredith and my trip to Melbourne and the Scraptacular retreat. It is the first time i have used a digital brush in a mini album (the flourish strip). I simply cut a bit of striped patterned paper and popped it in the centre of the brush. I got the brush free at jessica sprague's blog and basically copied her design so i cannot take much credit at all i am afraid. You can download the brushes from here -
They are just lovely and i only use photoshop so i have no idea if they are compatable with any other programs.
You can see the rest of my mini album here as i have a lot of pages and wont hog all the space on this blog.
Meredith, Sue and I have also been working on a little project which i cannot divulge as it is retreat related, it is new to us all and is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute that we know that you will love them as much as we do. Unfortunately Tiff was too sick to join us so we hope she gets better soon.
all very hush hush LOL
Another new thing is my class layout for Shabby Chic Shack - i have finished it and am waiting on approval from Jo and Brigette before I can show and start getting people interested in an October-ish class.
I better go get ready for work. Apologies for lack of comments on other's work from myself. I will certainly try and get back in here and comment on everyone's new work - it has been fantastic!!!

No comments: