Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Marika's page


I love the tones that Marika has chosen here - that teal/aqua is just so eyecatching and WOW.


The new stamp looks fantastic as well - I love a good flourish! You go girl with your stitched border too......for those that have never machine stitched onto a page - give it a whirl, the effect is well worth it and the thought is scarier than actaully doing it!
What a cutie patootie too! I am thinking she looks a lot more like your side of the family this time Marika!>?
What a great response to the retreat newsletter........i am absolutely certain you will all have a great time and I am just quietly getting excited (already) about it all!

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

simple, understated and bloody gorgeous.

well done.

sandra said...

LOOVE the colours.
everything just pops
stunning impact.. love it

Anonymous said...

Thanks, feel a little bit guilty though because this bella page was already stiched and I love that you didn't need much embellishments with it am loving quick pages when I am 2 years behind with all children. Marika

sandra said...

ooooo... I have got to get me some of those prestitched papers!.. where did you get them from Marika?

Anonymous said...

Howdy Marika !
Gorgeous little photo of Bella and a lovely page !
Cya soon
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Hi Marika,
What a beautiful bub. So wish I had a girl at times, to get use out of this lovely stuff. Everything does really pop out at you.
Love your work.
Cassandra

Anonymous said...

Got the paper from www.scrapbookingwarehouse.com.au under Bella. Marika

SueP said...

WOW, what a beautiful page Marika!! and of course, a beautiful bubby!! Love the cluster of embellies!