Sunday, November 30, 2008

karen is a funny fishy


LOL Karen. You crack me up with your little writing on this one. I did think it might have been a bit tricky to see from Lock but you showed us that it can only just be seen!
she said
I decided that I would take a photo of the Ranges from Lock as we can
see them (just) I could see them well with the naked eye but when I got
home and uploaded my pics onto the computer I wasnt sure whether I could make
them out or my monitor just needed a good clean!!!! But they are there,
LOL.
thanks Karen - you made me laugh.
It's been a bit light on for comments on here lately!! Maybe Tiff, Meredith, Sue and myself are just talking to each other - oh well cheaper than a phone call i guess! If you drop by dont forget to say hello and comment on the creations being show - we all love feedback!

3 comments:

sandra said...

I believe you Karen....lol
great shot.
and Amanda.... funny fishy???ROFL
you come up with some great ones 'chook'.
and sorry for not posting comments lately... I do admit to lurking and I think we all need a good kick in the arse and should start commenting more and participating in the challenges..
Time to come out of the woodwork girls... bugger harvest, Christmas (bah humbug lol) and get back into scrapping!
Sandra will now step down from her soapbox... and bid you goodnight... off to work.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi all. yep know Ive been slack last couple of weeks,been busy so not much commenting etc...
did finally manage to do tiffs challenge today and did 2 boxes, and think I might even do some more later on...maybe.
the boxes everyone have done are looking fantastic!
havnt taken any photos of the ranges yet....maybe this week too, and the damask challenge....well I am waiting on a box of goodies I ordered last week, and I should have a heidi swapp damask sticker in there....or 2...

Meredith said...

LOL ... very funny Karen!!