Friday, April 17, 2009

MIA me ...

Hi all,

Been busy with things but finally finished off a couple of layouts ...

This layout has actual Lego (don't tell Lachlan!!).

I also used the Bazzill swiss dots cardstock (black) to resemble the dots of the Lego pieces.

The alphas are the Collections chipboard.

I am loving the Jenni Bowlin calenders too, so far I've used Jan, Feb and April ;-)

The title on this one ... some sticker alphas that I have had for ages and they match up really well to look like cursive writing ... they are called "Big Honkin' Stickers" by Mustard Moon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great!

SueP said...

Great pages Meredith! Love the colours of the lego page....and that apple embellishment...was that a chipboard or cut-out....is't verrry nice!

I love those Big Honkin' Stickers, great product name, LOL!!

sandra said...

these are great. love your style Meredith.

amanda hall said...

fantastic work Meredith! Love the birthday frenzy page LOL - classic photo which you have illustrated the point of lots of activity so well! Love those big letters too!

Fab lego photo - just loving how you see things through your lens.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

those big honkin letters caught my eye straightaway.LOVE them.The lego LO is great....my vaccum cleaner has seen many many of those pieces over the years,not nowadays though,theyre too old to worry about lego now...which is sad.

Tiff Firth said...

great stuff M. as always. great angle of shot.

Anonymous said...

Love both of you LOs Meredith, particularly like the journalling on the birthday cake one, it just cracked me up!!! :) I never feel like having a piece of cake when the kids have "helped" blow the candles out. LOL
Karen D