Monday, April 27, 2009

SBT

Scrapbook Trends fans. want the mag cheap. check this out.

found this on my forum friends blog and asked her if I could share it with you girls in mind.


https://scrapbooktrends.securesites.net/subscribe_online1.html

It's monthly at $10 which means you get every magazine as well as all the back issues - Every magazine. Or if you click on the above link you will be able to chose what options you want and can just buy the magazine you like. For an extra $5 USA you can get access online to every single on of their back issues. I kid you not.So for around $20 AUST dollars you can get every ideas book, card trends, Simply Handmade, beads, stamping and god knows all of their other books.So I joined up immediately of course and will be putting all of my new and older books on Ebay as of tonight.Bargain go look here http://www.scrapbooktrendsmag.com/ and you can download straight away Scrapbook mini albums.

Thanks Flick.

3 comments:

amanda hall said...

ooh interesting one Tiff.

I think i would want to hold them in my hand though - flicking through a mag via PC isn't the same! :(

good deal though if it doesn't worry you!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Im with you amanda, was emailed this offer also, and did get to download a mag, which was good, but I just love the real paper product and being able to hold them and flick through them again and again.

Meredith said...

I did consider it but I would rather have the mag!