Sunday, November 15, 2009

E2C 2010 - class details

We are very excited to announce our classes for our 2010 retreat and also a very special guest teacher!

Melanie Forbes will be coming to us all the way from Perth in WA! If her name sounds familiar it is because she is well published and a much sought after scrap teacher in WA. She is also a Design Team member for Twiddleybitz and 3 Angels Scrapping and has had guest DT spots at Sissey Kits and Scrapframes. She has had Honorable Mentions in the past 3 Scrapbooking Memories Masters Competition and is a finalist again this year.

If you would like to see some more of Mel's work and get a feel for her style check out her rocking blog - click here


Mel will be teaching one beautiful layout and we feel very, very lucky to have her onboard! Thanks Mel!

Ok so the class details are as follows :

1. You may book into as many classes as you like again this year. No limit at all. There is a total of 3 classes this year.

2. Payments for classes/kits will be required in FULL by 30th of November. If you foresee difficulties in making this time frame please discuss your options with Meredith.

3. Class registration will be open until Sunday of next week (22nd November) PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS OFF OR YOU WILL MISS OUT.

4. Registrations to Meredith via email at: john.treloar@bigpond.com

5. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Amanda: ga.hall@bigpond.com
Sue: suepars@activ8.net.au
Meredith: john.treloar@bigpond.com

IMPORTANT : Class kits/fees are non refundable.

3 comments:

sandra said...

I have just come in from Tumby and opened my emails and I can tell you, you have one very excited chook regarding Mel Forbes teaching a class!
woo hoo!
She does gorgeous work and I am so excited in learning from her

I have signed up for all 3! Which is quite funny because I have said that for the next retreat I wanted to concentrate on my own scrapping.. but these look just too good lol
And who can pass up the opportunity to learn and play with Mel! (can you tell I'm a fan?? lol!)

Melanie said...

lol Sandra!!!

Just want to say THANKYOU SO MUCH for asking me to come all the way over from Perth - I can't wait to meet you all and scrap the weekend away!!!

Be warned - if you have clean hands at the end of my class you fail!!! It is very hands on and we will have loads of fun with paint and colour sprays and distressing things :)

Count down is on :)

Till then Cheers :) X Mel

sandra said...

Finally a class I can't possibly fail at!! lol