Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tanya - light challenge


Hi Amanda,

Hope you don't mind me entering the photo challenges!
Here is an entry for the 'light' challenge, it was taken in August (about the 13th I think) when we were heading back to camp after being at Wilpena Pound for the day, must've been nearly 7pm, as the sun was obviously setting. Luka needed a side of the road stop, and I saw this windmill in the distance, and due to having Tiff's bendy gorrilapod, I utilised the ultra slow shutter speed (infact I think I just did the 'sunset' mode on my camera), and wound the gorillapod onto the star picket and got this amazing picture. It's straight from the camera and I'm extremely impressed with the result!

Keep cool!!!

Cheers, Tanya
We don't mind at all Tanya! In fact we love seeing new faces :) What a beautiful photo - the colours look straight off a postcard!
Stunning!

6 comments:

sandra said...

Those colours are just stunning Tanya. I agree, postcard material!

Tiff Firth said...

lovely rich colours with really inky black. glad the gorillapod was handy :o) t

SueP said...

Gorgeous colours Tanya, and a fantastic shot!!

I love pictures of sunsets and windmills and together they are just perfect!! TFS with us here!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Tanya, I remember seeing this on your FB? , Its such a beautiful shot!

Tanya said...

Thanks girls - thought it fitted the challenge! yes Mary, on FB too.

Meredith said...

Just beautiful Tanya!