Saturday, April 24, 2010

being organized

Someone told me today that she enjoyed reading all the little titbits and links that Meredith and I put on this blog.

I said "what ??!! I never do it, Meredith does a fabbo job letting us know of the trends, what's hot, new releases, techniques and general scrap news"

(and we do love seeing what is out there i might add!)

So to totally prove myself wrong i have found something amazing. Something that i am the anti of... the complete opposite.

So grab a coffee and drool over how organized this space is!

general post about organization with amazing pantry and linen cupboard photos!

scrap room envy

of course this is from write.click.scrapbook. a great place for inspiration and this superwoman is Australia's very own Jody Dent Pruks.



In other things overheard..... another someone told me that they were looking forward to May when our challenges start again. I hope you are too!

2 comments:

sandra said...

Rofl!!
Being organised?? psml. if you could see my scrap room you would understand why I nearly gave myself a hernia looking at those gorgeous spaces!
never gonna happen here I'm afraid! lol. But I can dream.
I am hanging out for the challenges!
and yay! Sue's got a blog!!!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the challenges :) I love challenges ;)

I have finally shared my retreat wrap up on my blog with all the layouts I managed to scrap here http://tatumwoodroffe.typepad.com/my_creative_life/2010/04/scrap-escape-2-create-part-2.html and here http://tatumwoodroffe.typepad.com/my_creative_life/2010/04/scrap-escape-2-create.html Hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing weekend! Tatum xx