Tuesday, April 13, 2010

more e2c group photos

I had a really hard time trying to find the 'right' photo to send out to the group... there were always one or two with eyes closed or funny expressions! I guess it is hard to co-ordinate eyelids with 65 women!

So here are some of the group shots for you to look and laugh at. If you click on the images you can view them much bigger.



sensible shot

and a silly shot. This one made me laugh with Michelles expression behind Tiff's head! Priceless!

another sensible one...

and then the sneeze! Dee this was so well timed!

finally another silly shot!


and just to show that i can show stupid / horrible photos of myself too...

This expression is exactly how i felt on the inside Friday morning - sky high with stress and anticipation!! Lucky i have two calming influences by my side!

Anyway i hope you get a giggle out of these. I sure did :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos, that one of Dee sneezing CRACKS me up!!
Karen D

sandra said...

oh these are fantastic! thanks Amanda...(and thanks Ann)
and yes that sneeze one cracks me up too... lol

Dee said...

Haha I didnt realize there was an actual photo of it, OMG. Im going to have to scrap that one. LOL. Thanks again for a great weekend, you girls did another awesome job. Bring on next year. xxxx Dee

Tiff Firth said...

bless you Dee.


that's my fave. with everyone looking in to the middle of the shot it gives it a warm and friendly mood. just a bunch of mates all together and that's what we all are.