Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kerryn - gone all etsy


Hey Amanda



Hows it going?

I always keep an eye on the E2C blog but don't really get to do any of the challenges. But I do love seeing what everyone else does with the challenges set.

Anyway, I saw the challenge about using stuff from the retreat goody bags. I've actually used quite a fair bit so far from it. I've used a couple of tags, journal spots and I'm sure there was something else as well.

I completed this layout on the weekend (for a colour challenge site) using the bag that some of the bits were packaged in so I thought I'd send it through. (oh and just in case you are wondering about the title, my DS calls Lego Le Go, like it's 2 words LOL. He is very insistent that he is correct).


I loved everything that was in the goody bag and know I'll be using all of it at some stage.




Thanks and have a great week :).
Kerryn x

 
 
Fantastic Kerryn! A great example of our goodies being put to use = in a stunning way! Those bags were 'found' by Sue on blue bazzaar and we instantly fell in love with them - they were where the whole idea of going 'vintage etsy' stemmed from!
 
The orange looks amazing with the browns of the bag, string and other kraft elements. Incredible stuff!
 
Thanks for sharing and i hope you continue to drop by!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Gorgeous layout Kerryn! Love how you have knotted the twine on the flowers - really effective. That background paper is yummy too!

Thank you for posting it in - maybe we might see some more from you soon!!

sandra said...

Love you work Kerryn. This is fantastic. love how you use colour. Great ideas for the etsy goodies

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi kerryn,loving the brown thickers with the orange,and the vintage bag looks perfect.

Tiff Firth said...

etsy esty everywhere.

SueP said...

Oh, this is just great!! Love it all Kerryn!! Love the use of the bag here, i so fell in love with them when i saw them!! (glad the 'girls' loved them too)