Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sue's sketch- Janice



Hi Sue,

I have had this page done for awhile now and just never got around to photographing etc to put on the blog (Im not very good at the photographing and cropping bit).
After a phone call today from my good friend, I was asked if I would share it so decided it was time to send this email to you.
Thanks for another great sketch, look forward to the next one.

Janice

Wow Janice...thanks for sending this one in....i just love the colours and papers!! I love how you have mounted the journalling...i am seeing alot of this lately and just love it! Great photos and you have scrapped them beautifully!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

tis wonderful isnt it. I love it too. I think that we are all in love with red dotty PP. must be e2c blog thing!!. great pics Jancie.

sandra said...

Love this Janice.
Love your colour choice and love your journalling.
Soooo good to see your work on here again!
Now I know you have a few more lifts tucked up your sleeve..will be seeing those too?

amanda hall said...

stunning Janice. Thanks for sending it in!

Love the colours - so bright and demanding attention! Beautiful.

Great series of photos too. What a champ!

Meredith said...

Wonderful photos, journalling and colours Janice! Thank you for sending it in! We'll look forward to seeing some more soon ... hopefully!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

janice those pp are fantastic on the white,makes it really pop, and go perfectly with the photos too. love this layout, it is so bright and colorful, it really grabs your attention!