Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Julie C - Nic's sketch challenge



I was so excited to see this in my inbox! Thanks so much for taking the plunge Julie! She said:


Hi Amanda,
 Here’s a page for Nic’s sketch challenge.  Only the 2nd page I’ve ever sent in, but I made a ‘to do’ list for the holidays, and ‘submit a page for an e2c challenge’ was on the list!  Better late than never...
 Can you recognise each of us?  Weren’t we a bunch of cuties!!!
 Thanks  
Julie C.


Oh you certainly were/ are a bunch of cuties! Love the layering of papers and how you have used two photos... i can see Dakota strangely enough in that sassy little hand on hip action LOL.

Gorgeous Julie. Thanks again for sending it in. Hope there are many more you can show us! Cute cute cute!!


6 comments:

Meredith said...

Gorgeous photos Julie! The green and purple look great together too
Thank you for sending in your layout - I hope we see some more soon!

Tiff Firth said...

awwwwwwwwww. I can see all of you. Mind you being with you at primary school would have helped that. Well done Julie on having a go and putting it up here.

Julie C said...

Thanks gals! It's a bit daunting putting your work out there... but I know this is the most supportive forum for it. I'm a serial lurker, but will try and get more involved from here on in...
x

Anonymous said...

Julie, great colour combinations and love how the green title pops. What great photo's. Great memories too. TFS Michelle

sandra said...

so glad you decided to share this Julie...it looks fantastic!
Loving the green title too and the attitude in the photo..hehe
gorgeous quote too.
and you are right...this is the BEST forum to start sharing your work...
...more please!! lol

Tracey said...

I love the pose Julie and what is James doing?? Picking something out his butt?? Hilarious....I am rather shocked that Luce and Zan are looking innocent when we all know differently!!! Great layout. Love Trace