Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sandra - photo in 3rds

Hi Amanda




I created this layout AGES ago but I couldn't share back then because it was also for the Twiddleybitz DT postition ....so I couldn't share back then.


THANK YOU for the inspiration to cut this photo into thirds...so happy with the effect!!






Can't wait to see the challenges for July!!


Sandra

 
 
WOW Sandra. This  has some amazing elements in it! Love the shells and tiny details!! The collection of 'sea' goodies combined with the net is just totally WOW! (am lost for wow words it is so good lol!)
 
I also think your photo cut into thirds looks fabulous! I think it really adds dramatic effect and visual impact to an already incredible photo!
 
It is a great example of that challenge Sandra. Thanks being brave and cutting a photo up!
 

4 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

well FLOCK me. FLOCK is FLOCKen fantastic. and having seen it irl its just awesome. It really invites you to look and look and look, and to reach out to touch it.

I do really love them all by FLOCK. It really moves me.

;oD
t

Anonymous said...

So love all the elements on this page. Just love all of it. Tx Michelle

Lauren said...

Gorgeous!!!!! :) x Lauren

Marika said...

Love how it turned out Sandra and am glad you used that title Stunning.