Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sue's sketch & Amanda's challenge - Lou

Hi Guys

Please find attached my LO for Sue's sketch [the pink one] and Amanda's challenge.

Once again thank you to you all and sue for a fabulous weekend!! I loved it!

Lou :) xx

First up Sue's sketch ...


and Amanda's punctuation challenge ...


Oh there is a familiar face :-)

Great work Lou - I am intrigued at the "flowers' in the first one - how did you do them?? They look beautiful! The silver birds are gorgeous too (think I commented to you about them!) The pink is yummy too!

I agree with your dog lick sentiments too!! Great use of punctuation / signs!!

Thank you for your on going support!!

6 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

wowsers lou, totally adore the pink blossoms, just fabulous.
love the kraft one too, classic!

TatumW said...

just so awesome Lou...both of them :) I really need to track down some of those crafters workshop templates!
Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

You Rock! Lou. TFS Michelle

Lauren said...

Totally amazing lou!! The texture paste looks AMAZING!! :) xox

sandra said...

Love both of these Louise ...it was amazing watching you create them.
very inspiring

Louise said...

Thank you muchly!!! I had a blast with you all!!!

Meredith they are as Lauren and Tatum mentioned created with the Crafters workshop template and texture paste :)

Lou xxx