Monday, September 26, 2011

and THANK-YOU from me...

I'd like to Thank all you wonderful creative scrappers that once again supported our retreat. I am totally amazed, blown away and in awe of all the cleverness, artisticness, and creativeness we have in just one shed.......it is wonderful to see this hobby/ craft is still going along so strong!! Wow......just for interest,....over 240 pages, 34 cards, 8 mini albums, 2 decorated boxes and one picture frame...... (and i didn't get around to ask all), that was an amazing score!!

Thanks to the shops for packing up and unpacking all your lovely wares.....how spoilt are we having all that yumminess to browse and buy while we scrapped.

Thanks to Everyone.......for coming along..... and for your help & support in any way......and sharing the scrapping love!!

Suexx

1 comment:

miasmummy said...

Thankyou!! It was a relaxing but creative time, cept that I can't stay up past 10:30 but then Rosie and I laid and chatted til midnight both nights!! LOL!! Thanks again, I'll be doing a wrap up on my blog a bit later tonight!! xxx