Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scrapathon Layout - Karen


Hi Amanda,

Thank you for a wonderful weekend, its always great to sit and scrap or just chat with such awesome company.  I hadnt scrapped since Easter so I loved that it gave me a good boot up the behind to get me going again.  I managed to get 5 Layouts done including this one that I started on Saturday afternoon and finished yesterday morning, its simple but done.

Karen D


Oh Karen this is perfection!!!

Goodness i love that striped ribbon and oh damn cute is that little bee!!

The mix of fonts is delicious as well as those amazing photos! 

*sigh* love love love!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

tops shots Karen. really love the one of the bee in flight. and that little bee pin is so you. It's those little details I love in your work. xx

Gina B said...

Wow.... I love the bumble bee in flight shot, just amazing. Great page....I wan't it. This deserves a number of rounds of Jazz Hands. Well Done. From a fellow bee lover

Louise said...

Karen u always do simple beautifulllllly ;) fab photography! ;)

sandra said...

ALWAYS love your work Karen.
I do so envy you 'simple' scrappers. every embellishment is perfectly placed, has a reason for being there and creates a perfect layout. Not 'simple' at all really!
Love this, everything about it.

Marika said...

Stunning Karen as always love your work.

SueP said...

Love your work Karen, great colour combo here... & great photos too!!

Meredith said...

Amazing photos Karen and totally love the bee and striped ribbon and background paper ... love the whole flamin' lot!!