Friday, October 14, 2011

Inspiration ...

So where do you find your inspiration on the internet???? Post a link in the comments for us all to check out!!

I saw this post today ...


and was really inspired!

I am loving ...

by October Afternoon ... I have made a card and nearly a layout in the last day with these beautiful papers and embellishments!

This would be a great way to use wasabi tape card ... LOL washi tape ;-)

Card-Linda-You're My Type
SourceLove Letter Card by Linda Barber

This amazing layout by Kinsey Wilson ... stitching, misting and tags = fantabulous!!

012


These amazing stencils from Crafter's Workshop ...


Heart

Source: Kelly Purkey

A recent purchase from Marcy Penner's shop Hello Forever ...

Image of Snapshots Badges

can't wait to create with them!!


Amanda Hall's amazing designs for the 2012 Retreat ... 












no previews yet ;-) but let me tell you she is a very clever chick!!


No comments: