Thursday, October 20, 2011

Retreat Shares - Amy

hi here are my retreat layouts finally.  I was quite pleased with how many I did  but a little cheating was involved coz most of them were from maps. 'the little things'  was a lift from a layout I saw on pinterest ( I love pinterest).  As you can see I'm a bit partial to the A4 lately. Anyway happy scrappin every1 :) Amy









Gosh Amy I am loving all of these amazing creations!!


Goodness me @ the Angry Birds inspired birthday - it looks incredible!! Fantastic party and you have scrapped the pictures perfectly!


Love what you have done with that beautiful OA paper in Colour my world. The colours really pop against that delicious white/cream cardstock.


Same with the 'little things' layout - yummy circle work!! Beautiful. I sighed a lot when i saw this one!


Great accents in Gavin's Garden! Cute little clusters!


School photos are hard to scrap but you have done so well with the first page - Awesome!


And wowsers at the All Aboard page - the red accents are fantastic.


Thanks so much for sending these in to share - you are so clever!


Sorry about the delay in popping these in the blog.





4 comments:

SueP said...

Wow Amy these are all gorgeous, you had a great weekend creating these!!

I love the garden maintenance, the cute flags and colours, fence etc..

Love also the i know a girl....the cute banner and the stamped word colour, and title!

Also love the page of circles on little things....i am always drawn to those style pages...thinking i must do one!! You have done it beautifully.

Thanks for sharing here Amy with us...love your work!!

Tiff Firth said...

gav garden maintenance is my fave. knowing the hidden story behind the corrugated cardboard really topped it off.

and of course I'm a bit partial to I know a girl. That girl, that pic and THOSE stamps (you know what I mean lol)

you do do OA so very well!!

sandra said...

Wow Amy. Wow.
I love your work.
Your use of colour, space and the perfect embellishments are just all spot on.
Love your work and loved watching these come together at the retreat.
So glad you shared. Xx

Meredith said...

Such beautiful work Amy!!

Love the garden maintenance layout!!
The banners and fence are gorgeous!!

"I know a girl" is so beautiful with the splats and banner and stamping!!