Thursday, November 3, 2011

Amanda's challenge - Sandra

My November challenge entry. A card using the box as a sketch. Not my most favourite card, but these colours were a lot of fun. And now when  I look at it again, those white splats look like a bird has pooped on it!!!  Oh dear!

Posted by Picasa

oh pooey Sandra ... I mean phooey (;-)) ... I think it looks pooutiful!! Oh sorry ... no seriously I love it ... great colours hey!! Love your concertina flowers ... did you make them?

Thank you for joining in so quickly!!

5 comments:

Jo Kinder said...

lol about the white 'splots' of paint Sandra, but I love it anyhoo
and too clever using the box as a sketch!!

amanda hall said...

ooh lovely Sandra - even if it isn't a card for me ;-) I have seen this IRL girls and it is fantastic!

amanda hall said...

PS. sorry about the foot in mouth on Thursday… feel a bit silly and mental note to self to stop drinking wine : not too many brain cells left obviously!

SueP said...

this is soooo totally cool Sandra!! LOL at the bird splats!!

Louise said...

I agree with Amanda in the post!! :)