Saturday, November 26, 2011

big title challenge - Judy

Hi Amanda, 


I got all keen when i saw the new challenge of so what!! as I
have had these chipboard letters 4ever and never been able 2 use them as
they were sooo big-aha they were just the ideal thing 4 this layoutand this
photo was soo right 4 it. 



I didn't have enough s's but as there are no rules
in scrapbooking ...I used the Z instead. I sanded right around the edge of
the red paper butit needed a border and the only thing I had was the
packaging from some protective sheets I got from k-mart and wall-a it was
the perfect colour as the letters hope u enjoy it.













Looks great Judy. Love the dymo (ive got a soft spot for it from way back!) and those chip letters are fabulous! Great photo and the layering + buttons is fabulous. Red, white and black are such a striking colour combo.


Thanks for joining in!




1 comment:

Meredith said...

I think red, black and white are E2C favourites!!

The title looks excellent and the dymo is great too! I also love the red gauzey / net looking stuff too!

Recycling is the way to go Judy!!