Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Changing letter stickers

Hello,

Well over the weekend I was working on a page and had it semi finished but I didn't like how the title looked.

My husband waltzed past and commented that I could paint over it ... not sure where he gets his ideas from(?!) but I had actually thought about that too!! ;-) So I thought what the heck I'll give it a go as I had read about it somewhere!


I dabbed the paint on with a sponge and while the paint was still wet removed the letter stickers off by lifting the edge and carefully peeling them off.


I thought it didn't look too bad!








3 comments:

amanda hall said...

wowsers that looks fabulous Meredith!! Love the red paint affect (please pass on my congrats to John on being inducted into 'scrappers husbands who know what they are on about' club.

That red is so vivid - and of course my fav. girl is adorable as always :)

Tiff Firth said...

Fabo. The red just jumps at you. Good to see that some fellas can be converted (educated) :>

Anonymous said...

That looks great Meredith!
Just shows what a bit of lateral thinking and great creative mind can do.
I am loving this blog ladies!
I have learn't a lot already and you've only just started!
Can't wait till the next post!
See you around ;)
sandra