Wednesday, May 7, 2008

*tag challenge*

Hiya. Here is my tag challange LO. I turned it around and did it in landscape. I also put the tape on top. I actullay used my printer to write on the tape. I did it in Publisher. I just opened a text box to about the size of the tape, did 'knowledge is power', spell checked it (bloody handy gadget that), printed it, gently stuck the masking tape on top of the printed words, inserted into page back into the printer to print out again, this time on to the tape. Removed carefully and stuck it on. Easy Peasy.

How fantastic that 1 idea produced 3 completely different layouts. Give it a go. Try to work on A4 size (11inches x 8.5inches) to keep dimensions. Email it to Amanda @ ga.hall@bigpond.com and she will upload it for you. Cant wait to see all the layouts come in.

Please drop a comment at the end of each post. It is fabo that someone else out there will take the trouble to have a look AND leave a comment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tag challange or tag challenge?

Anonymous said...

hence the spell check :) (picky!)LOL!lovin' the blog girls. going to try the tag inpired LO tonight!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi tiff just lettin you know Im checkin u out..LOL..
but seriously you girls have done a great job with the blog