Tuesday, May 27, 2008

get ready to laugh your butts off


OMG this page from Sandra absolutely cracked me up. It is for Tiff's challenge number THREE.


I love everything about it. The humour in the journalling is fantastic.


Journalling says -


I Am an Addict!
No...I am not addicted to
alcohol or drugs or even sex (excuse me?)
but to the escape2create blog!
I know it's an addiction because I
HAVE to check it EVERY day!




Thanks Sandra for a brilliant entry. Glad we could feed your addiction :) Now we will have to start up an Escape2Create Bloggers Anonymous group!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow sandra this looks fantastic...you have done brilliantly
maryanne r

Tiff Firth said...

AWESOME!!!! It looks brilliant. Great shot with the undercover hat and glasses but i think i see through your disguise....he he

Tiff Firth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meredith said...

I am laughing a lot here at this amazingly funny and clever page!!
Well done Sandra!!

SueP said...

Great LO Sandra, so funny - and like an addict, can relate to your journalling as well :). Clever thinking to take is disguise photo!!

Anonymous said...

ooh Can I join the addicts club? Haha. Great LO Sandra!:)
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Sandra, you've always been a little on the shady side. Well done from the Thursday night girls at Scrapworkz Port Lincoln.

sandra said...

Ha Ha Ha
Hello girls!.... me? on the shady side... I think you know me a little toooo well! (or maybe just a long time?....lol ;)
Happy scrapping girls, can't wait to catch up with you all one Thursday night!