Sunday, February 22, 2009

OMG

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

submit submit submit submit submit submit submit submit submit.




Sandra. You have absolutely out done yourself.

I know you have done these cards to give, but I would strongly recommend you submit these and see how you go. Nothing to lose.

The website to check out Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft is here. I reckon you should sub these to all the mags.

In case you cant tell, I lurve these very very much. Before anyone else asks, where did u get those lace leaves and rose.??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH Sandra simply stunning. Yep yep OMG is the right thing to say!!
Trish.S

sandra said...

thanks girls
The rose lace was very kindly given to me by none other that Maryanne!... thanks Scary :)

amanda hall said...

lovely lovely work Sandra.

These are gorgeous!

Good luck with your submission - Emily is really nice and i am sure will be blown away with these

Anonymous said...

Very very noice Sandra, we love the flowers and everything else about these cards as well.. Tracey & Jessica

Meredith said...

These cards take my breathe away ... they are stunning!! I can't wait to try one of these flowers!!

SueP said...

Beautiful cards Sandra, beautiful flowers!! Very clever indeed!!