Friday, February 20, 2009

Zan's on the blog

yeeehaaaa.
great to see you here Zani. U have provided some very upbeat banter in the comments.
We LOVE it.

Zani dropped into my inbox her LO in response to the Handwriting Challenge. Your style of writing is so neat. You should be proud of how tidy and clear it is.

Great layering and nice and bright.

I spy ric rac on this one. Your title is very eye catching

Great to see you showing off your stuff.


For anybody else who wants to send in your LO for the challenges, (current or past) this is how you do it.
1. save your pic off your camera or scanner as a JPG on your computer.
2. go to that file on your computer.
3. Right click
4. Send to
5. Mail recipient
6. Yes to make pictures smaller *this is an important step*
7. Your email window should appear with the pic already attached.
8. Type in one of our email addresses (find them on the right hand sidebar on this blog)
9. Type in your blurb and Send

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Zan, so beautiful are those photos and yes, angelic!!! Love your layouts am saving them to my computer for future reference, I feel a lift coming on. I envy you your handwriting it is lovely and neat and can be oh so creative. Yours in tia maria and baby cheeses, Trace xx

sandra said...

woohoo!!!
*Subway dance*
(refer to the commercial lol)
Zanny is 'officially' on the blog!
about bloody time too! lol
great layouts Zan
love the colours on the stripey dude layout.

and you beat me... again!!!
I haven't even started yet!

and Tracey.....tia maria and baby cheeses??? what the?

Anonymous said...

Total fan of Kath and Kim - we obviously haven't spoken enough Sandra or you would know I talk crap like them all the time. Trace

sandra said...

rofl
hmm nice, unusual, Tracy
the retreat should be very interesting! will have to watch the re-runs so I know what you are talking about!!

Anonymous said...

Bee-yootiful Zan - but I don't think I gave permission for you to put photos of my nephews on here, hmmm???

sandra said...

uh oh... do I hear a lawsuit brewing??

amanda hall said...

welcome Zani!

Great pages - they really are cute boys. Love the bright colours you have used, so YOU!

(bright and fun i mean)

Thanks for being brave enough to share your work. It is always nice to see new faces on here and we love seeing everyone's scrapping.

Meredith said...

Wow Zanny you have been busy!! Great layouts ... can't wait to see more at the retreat!