Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Amanda - colour challenge

ok... not a lot of action on here and i haven't been feeling much desire to scrap either............



so i decided to scrap lift just to get the mojo and creative juices flowing! It worked for me so if you are feeling a bit scrap flat why not give it a go too?!



This was inspired and loosely lifted from the September Scrapbook Trends - a layout by Linda Sobolewski (page 65)



The journaling says :

We are lucky enough to have a wonderful bakery in our little town. It has the yummiest coffee in super, gigantic mugs.

Many lazy afternoons are spent in there with friends, sipping coffee, chatting and laughing.

I love my skim cappuccino so much i could have one 5 days a week!


I am definately going to scraplift again soon. I need a bomb under me to get motivated / inspired to scrap at the moment and it might just have to be a special scraplift bomb!

Kaboom!

6 comments:

sandra said...

I am SO hearing you Amanda!
I have no motivation at ALL.
Plenty of inspiration though, just can't seem to get my hands on paper and tools though :(
Love this layout and the repetition of the same photo! and that coffee ring finishes it off PERFECTLY
Mmmmmm I think I need a coffee...instant will have to do for now ;)

Zan said...

What did you use for the coffee ring and splotches? I've seen them on many different layouts and wondering if there are some products that give a better effect than others. Gr8 layout Amanda. I'm glad someone is still scrapping. I can't wait for the mini 'Koo scrapathon as I might get something done at last!!

SueP said...

I am with you on the no mojo thing!! But this LO is just beautiful!! Love the way you have punched the pink paper and left it all in tack still.

Love the colours in this one Amanda!...could almost fit the colour challenge??!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

looks fab amanda.It may be a lift but its still so you.

and sandra Im gonna be after you with that stick soon!
have been waiting for your cookbook page........

Tiff Firth said...

the colours work so well.

Meredith said...

The colours look great! The multi photos look so effective (and I was there when you took them, well it!!). Love the coffee ring too!

I agree with Maryanne - a very AH layout even if it was a lift!