Thursday, September 24, 2009

Karen - stamp challenge

Hi Amanda,
I am sending a layout I did at our scrap night last week, I thought Id send it in for the stamp challenge. II scraplifted it from Kerry Lynn Yeary out of the Scrapbook Trends magazine (Jan 2009), I loved it that much I bought the exact stamp and the photo was taken by Tiff (thanks :)
Cheers
Karen D


oh Karen this is so cute. Love the owls and also the colour that you have stamped them in (teal). The mix colours work so well on here too! Great job stamping!

6 comments:

sandra said...

who who loves this? I do
(groan... sorry)
Seriously a great layout Karen.. love the owls and the colours just pop.

Meredith said...

I think I rember seeing this one in SBT.

Your layout looks sensational Karen!! The owls are very cute and love the colours you have used.

Tiff Firth said...

fabo in real life too. Good luck Shabby Chic Shack at the Field Days. May you go with a full trailers and vehicles, and come home with no products at all!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

great page karen, always love your pages.The colors look stunning together, especially love the green alphas, they really stand out.

Marika said...

As always love everything about it Karen love the owls, colours and lovely photo.

SueP said...

Very clever Karen, looks great!! Love the separate owl as an embellishment.