Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sue's October Sketch - Jack T


I really enjoyed seeing Jack create this!

I gave him a few photos to choose one from.

I asked him what colours he wanted to use and then gave him a box of patterned paper to choose from.

He chose all the bits for the layout. I let him stick it down! I did do the brads!

He decided on the title by himself and wrote the journaling.

I really restrained myself from changing anything or talking him into any colours or choices!!

Thanks Sue - such a great idea! Maybe we could make this an "every school holidays" idea!

7 comments:

SueP said...

Great page Jack - love the red!! and your journalling tag!

Thanks for having a go, hope you had fun!!

Hope it wasn't too stressful Meredith?!!

Anonymous said...

Great colour co-ordinating Jack, I love the stripy paper. Your journalling tag looks great and so does your cake!!! Bet it was delicious!! Well Done. Tracey W

Tiff Firth said...

Jack. this is fabolous. you ought to submit it to one of Mum's magazines. I reckon she'll know which one I mean
;oD

Maryanne Ridgway said...

fantastic colors jack.well done to you for creating such a great page, and well done to mum for letting you raid her scrapbooking supply.

amanda hall said...

Gotta love Red Jack. This page ROCKS.

sandra said...

Hi ya Jack! Top job on you layout.. I love the red too and the stipey paper is perfect!!
It looks like you had a great birthday, top photo!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jack!!! I love the colours you picked. So simple and yet 'boyee'. Well done Jack.
Jenny F