Friday, March 12, 2010

e2c 2010 group challenge...

ok here it is.

Imagine ink. Arms. Tattooist in house at the retreat 24 / 7 over the weekend.
A little something to remember your weekend forever....

Some idea of what we have in mind:











Are we nuts / crazy / insane?

Yes.

Are we kidding?





Yes :)

...........................................................................................................................

ok now THIS is the (real) group challenge:

As part of our retreat we would also like to challenge you. We want you to feel creative from the top of your head to your feet on this weekend away. We have been firing up that spark on our blog with daily quotes and tips and now it is the second 'team building' part.



We would like to see some creativity on your TOENAILS. Go crazy with toenail polish and show us just how creative you can be! If you are having a lull or suffering scrappers block, one look at all our amazing toenails is sure to inspire. There will be a prize for the best, creative and coolest toenails on the retreat!




photo : Stacey Julian
From the tips of our heads to the tiniest toenail we will all just ooze creativity. Hopefully we can get as many people on the retreat involved in this as possible. It will be fun to see what you get up to with your toes!

I really hope that i am not the only one who rocks up with bright toenails in two weeks time!


15 comments:

sandra said...

Lol! Oh that is so funny! PMSL
just a second...uh oh... that is soooo Cruel!!
I would have to have the ugliest, biggest scariest woman's feet on the EP!
Seriously! I have to pay land tax!!!
and to top it all off I had a mishap with my big toe last week and I have lost half of my toe nail (ewwww!) and by the time of the retreat I will have no big toe nail at all!!! (double Ewww!)

so so cruel!! lol
Then again, I could get away with not decorating them at all and pass them off as Sasquatch feet!!!

Tattoos sound pretty good...lol

Meredith said...

Hey Sandra I reckon you should go for fake toenails, like really long ones (not sure how shoes will go for the weekend but ...) and then paint them up to win!!!

Melanie said...

ok - my thinking cap is on..............toes....rofl!!!

sandra said...

lol Meredith, my toenails are already halfway there, by the time of the retreat they should be good and ready!! Apart from my poor big toe!!(just joking by the way my toe nails aren't that long.... I clip them twice a year whether they need it or not!!) hehe
I think this is a great fun idea!! Can't wait to see everyones toes...hmmmm bet Tiff can't wait to see all those bright and shiny either!

Tiff Firth said...

lol Sandra. just thinking of all that photo candy!!!

I'm wondering what to use to adhere Kraft to nails......??????......!!!!!!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lol, my first thought was fake nails, because sadly I have very short toenails, and often have zero nail at all on my little ones!
I have a very bad habit of picking my fingernails, and usually when theyre gone I move onto the toes![i know youre thinking how gross]
I so envy those girls who have those gorgeous painted toes in summer!

Melanie said...

lol I just had a thought - I have to go through airports!!!! hehe - better not set off any alarms.....there goes the metal bling stuck on with dimensional!

Anonymous said...

Hi girls. I have an appointment in one hour with my Mum, Sister & Niece for a pedicure up here in Cairns. Watch out girls, I'm up for the challenge. See you very soon...12 days.....Kathryn :-)

sandra said...

lol Mel...I have the visual of you at the security gates!!

Amanda, just a quick question??
Where on earth did you get that last photo from??? It looks like it came from one of those suspect websites???? :@
Everytime I see it I laugh and cringe at the same time!! lol

sandra said...

Oh sorry, not the toenail shot the last tattoo example

amanda hall said...

Sandra - the last boy shot is Wentworth Miller who was one of the actors on Prison Break (tv. show).

While i am not a fan of Prison Break, i do think Mr Miller is quite perv. worthy.

A simple google image of his name brings up some interesting shots!

Hmmmm laughing or cringing isn't exactly my reaction LOL.

Tiff Firth said...

I'm thinking of doing fingernails instead.

As I'm a boot kind of girl, my toes are always hiding. And there is no way I'm cutting my work boots down to strappy sandals or open toe boots. could you just picture it.

so pinky nails might just have to do.

amanda hall said...

You have raised a couple of good points Tiff.

The toenail thing isn't meant for them to be 'on display' 24/7.

It's just meant to be a good, fun, group thing to do with a small time during the weekend when we can look at them and judge the best toenails.

If we feel low on inspiration at any point we can ask to see someone's toenails - apart from that i am sure they will be all covered up.

I get incredibly cold feet so i will mine will not be on show all weekend either!

Again it was just meant to be a fun, light hearted group activity without too much being read into it.

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :)

sandra said...

Oh!!!!! Now I recognise him Amanda..sorry...I didn't look passed his shoulders!! :P lol
And Tiff NO CHEATING!!!...I want to see your bright coloured tootsies!!!

miasmummy said...

I'm laughing reading all the comments, Maryanne, I am so with you on the little toenail thing, not exactly sure what happened, but mine are so teeny tiny. Weird... I hate my feet but will def be having a go. Will be looking for some wild nail colour. Any will be an improvement on my sasquatch (lol) feet!