Friday, September 17, 2010

Currents challenge - Sandra

Hi Meredith

I hope you are enjoying your weekend....great having the kids home today...feels like a long weekend. ;-)

Here is my answer to your currents challenge.
Loving all the other entries and reading their journalling...
great challenge!!!

Cheers
Sandra


Sandra this is fantastic! Love all the red and your use of a calendar page! Great journaling and embellishing!

And how groovy ... photographing the layout with you in the photo and then adding that photo!!

PS: And isn't messy!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever - I like the LO in the photo idea too! Tammi

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is sensational sandra!
love love love it.....
this color combo is classic!

Marika said...

This just totally blows me away sandra you are so talented love the whole thing, colour, your amazing handwriting and that cardboard looks fab.

SueP said...

Gorgeous, Stunning, Beautiful....love the lot!! - colours, style, corrugated card!!
Clever girl!!

Tiff Firth said...

RFP very very very soon!!!

love it to pieces.

Lauren said...

Fabulous Sandra!! Love the calendar as the base, the splashes of red are really dynamic and I really like the date stamp...think I need to get myself one of those :) x

Julie C said...

Very cool, Sandra - photo of the layout on the layout is doing my head in though (it IS Sunday morning...) I love how your mind works!!

Anonymous said...

I did manage to see it before it was whipped away! Great job Sandra, always love your twist on these challenges, congrats on the pick up!
Karen D :)

miasmummy said...

I didn't see it!!!! BOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Louise said...

eeek I missed it PooooooooooooooooH!