Friday, September 3, 2010

Sandra - pick a box

Hi Amanda
Feels soooo good to actually do an E2C challenge ...finally!!!

I have had this piece of music paper tucked away especially for this layout for ages..and when I saw the box with the music paper,
teal and colour pencils I just KNEW I had to scrap it!!

The colour pencils were used to colour in the rub on around the "Louise"

It was such a thrill to meet Lou irl at the last retreat in March and getting to know her a bit afterwards.... REALLY looking forward to catching up with her again in November!!!

LOVED this challenge Amanda...the criteria in each box is fun and very "Do-able"
but now I am "
currently" thinking about the next challenge ;-)

Cheers for now
Sandra




Sandra picked this box:


and came up with this awesome page :




Sandra this is just amazing! Very 'Lou' inspired which makes sense when she is the subject!!! LOVE the title (have never heard that saying before but it fits Lou to a T) Lovely use of sheet music, blue and coloured pencils! Also love how the red in the photo totally pops against the blue.

Stunning!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Sandra!! Love what you've done with the title :)
I have to admit that you've given me a huge giggle though- because of the reference of 'colours outside the lines' in the first Sex and the City Movie... :) :)

sandra said...

:-O
Lauren you are a wicked girl!!!
I have never watched any of the Sex and the city movies so I went off and googled it!!
LMAO!!!
I assure you, the title refers ONLY to Scrapping!!!

SueP said...

Great LO Sandra, the colours are very striking!! Love your music paper as a background!

Julie C said...

JUST GORGEOUS, Sandra - you know how I feel about your work... in awe! And this layout suits Lou's style too, it's a great homage to another talented lady.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this is just gorgeous sandra.
And such gorgeous subjects too!!
beautiful....

miasmummy said...

It is a fabulous LO!! x