Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meredith's challenge ... currents

I have been reading this blog ...

life.love.paper

with this post in particular

and this blog ...

efferdares

so thought I would take it on as my September challenge!

So ...

listening ...
eating ...
drinking ...
wearing ...
feeling ...
weather ...
wanting ...
needing ...
thinking ...
enjoying ...
wondering ...

Obviously it doesn't need to be about you, it could be for a friend, a child, your child, your partner, etc.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!! A just for fun layout!

I have done one but will post it in the next few days!

7 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

great idea meredith.I came across a 'currents ' layout earlier on 2peas which I saved for inspiration, thinking what a good idea to scrap, just to get a page done!

SueP said...

I have often seen these type of LO...and think they are good idea too....now to decide who to focus on.

Be good just to scrap!

miasmummy said...

Fab challenge!! YAY! x

Anonymous said...

Love it. Will definitely give this one a go. Tx Michelle

Louise said...

Fabulous idea!!

Lauren said...

Brilliant!! Can't wait to have a go at this! :) x

amanda hall said...

wow. Got me thinking... but wont be doing until we get home (sorry!)