Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gina- Sue's sketch

Hi Amanda, 

Here is my page for Sue's sketch. I really enjoyed creating this page, thanks Sue for the great sketch.
Well here I go, I made a few changes to the sketch,  firstly I flipped the sketch and used 1 large photo instead of 3. I used opals embossing enamels instead of mist and made my embellishments. This is my first go and making these type of flowers and I must say     I am addicted. 



To all the girls who share their work on the E2C blog, thanks, they are a great inspiration and have helped me get of my butt and actually participate. To all the girls who run the blog, thanks for all the work you do, I appreciate it and dont go a day without checking the blog. 
TTFN Gina



omg Gina this is gorgeous!! That photo is totally amazing - and the flowers, the cutout and the litte document are fabulous embellishments. I love how you have used the spray of leaves which actually looks like the flames from her torch! I absolutely adore banners made from book pages also so am in awe of the whole thing actually!! Brilliant!

Thanks also for your thanks. Although we all love e2c i am sure Sue and Meredith would agree it can be hard work at times :) 


6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

ooooo. love the colour. that shade of green seems so popular OS atm. and the texture ripples of opals.

I think Mrs W will be so tickled to see you doing your own blooms.

<3 it.

t

SueP said...

Wow Gina, love this - just gorgeous!! Yummy flowers, love that banner and your embossed 'misting' is very effective! AND what a Great photo!!

Thanks for joining in with the sketch and sharing with us here :)

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful, love the muted colours, just perfect with your photo subject, very nice!!
Karen D

Meredith said...

Love the colour tones and the banner is so darn cute!!

Beautiful holly leaves and great flowers too!!

Woohoo!!

sandra said...

LOVE this Gina!!
just love the colours and the flowers!!
That photo is just awesome.
SOOO glad you have made it here!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

gorgeous colors gina, the banner looks fabulous, and your blooms too.
love it!