Monday, December 13, 2010

Sue's Sketch - Sue

With all the buzz of Christmas around us, i was thinking back to what we were doing last Christmas, and found these photos. I decided to scrap using my sketch again....well, i have turned it around and changed it just a little.

I have used paint splats for my round embellies in the corners over the top of some stamped Christmas words.

And i have put some vellum thru the cuttlebug which my title is sitting on top of. And i am loving the pulled stitched look at the moment....as you can see!

Hope you all getting organised for Christmas, those puddings boiled, nibbles made and Christmas shopping all but done!!

AND....don't forget to book in for the classes for the scrapping retreat, so we can get on with ordering all your yummy goodies!!

Have a good week,

Sue xx

3 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE the vellum ... I mentioned to Amanda a few months ago that that was going to make a comeback ... we'll have to wait and see!! I've been using a bit!!

Gorgeous layout Sue ... love the stitching, stamping and splattering!!

sandra said...

love the layout Sue! and the paint splatters!...love how you are getting your hands dirty lately!

Louise said...

Lllurve Vellum!!And your stamping rokx!! and ditto what Sandra said about paint :)