Monday, December 6, 2010

Sue's sketch - Lou

Good Morning Amanda Meredith and Sue

Please find attached my take on Sue's Fabulous Sketch challenge!!! LOL it wasnt what I had in mind when I first started but its what evolved, IYKWIM LOL. I think Im going to have another go at it as I still cant get the other LO idea outta my brain!!! LOL

Cheers and I hope you have a great week!!

Lou xxooxx


Lou I love the green with the black, white & kraft!! Great fun photo too!! And I really love how you have the scattering of hearts at the top - cute!!

Thank you Lou - look forward to seeing the next one!!

4 comments:

sandra said...

Love it love it love it!
That photo captures the mood perfectly and lurve the colour combo.
can't wait to see the next one too!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

so fabulous lou!I adore those colors on the kraft,and all the little scrappy bitson it.

amanda hall said...

this is beautiful Lou! That green is so striking on the kraft and the hearts and string are fabulous! You clever cookie!

SueP said...

Wow Lou, this is stunning, just love your take on the sketch!! Love the colours on the kraft and the twirling string!! Just gorgeous!