Thursday, August 14, 2008

Challenge photos

Hi all,



I haven't had much time to take photos or even scrap lately so I have just pulled a couple off my camera, nothing very stunning and no early morning ones, getting kids ready for school then!! Maybe tomorrow morning before I head to work.


No 2: Sunset

No 3: Action ;-)



I know ... ha, ha, ha!! But every Tuesday and Thursday there is plenty of action on this spin cycle!!

No 4:

I have really enjoyed seeing everyones photos!!

I think I might have a challenge idea too but not sure who's turn it is next!!

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

you have a wicked sense of humour.
;)

sandra said...

lol
very funny Meredith.
Wish I could take a photo of the iron and submit it... but that hasn't seen any action in ages!!!
great photos

Lisa said...

Haha Meredith - love the humour! Bet you got some funny looks taking pics in the vegie isle at the supermarket!! LOL fab idea!

amanda hall said...

oh you dag. love the grocery one. Would love to see it cropped up a bit closer to those red capsicums. Deliciously shiny and red!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a LO published in the latest scrapping mag.
Well done.