Friday, August 22, 2008

classes again

Just a reminder about the class i am doing at Lock next Friday (29th Aug) at 6.30 pm.

They are the my boy/my girl pages i showed a while ago.

Please dont think that these classes are exclusive to Lock locals - they are for everyone. I have had a couple of people from down here asking about them and if i will repeat the classes down in the Cummins neck of the woods. The answer there is no- far too hard for me to access the materials and these pages were made specifically for Shabby Chic Shack and these particular classes. There is also no age limit or you dont have to scrap the page on a child (you could do a family pet or even My Dad/My Mum)

If you would like to attend, please ask around and car pool. Ring Jo and Brigette (Shabby Chic Shack) for details and if this time/date does not suit you there is an possible option for more classes at different times if there is enough interest.

They will be great fun and i would really love to see some faces i know :) - particularly if they are E2C girls ;-)

No comments: