Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sandra has lifted!

OMG this girl is amazing!





Had to look very very hard at which one was the original here - they are just so similar!





The original is by Krista based on sketch no 91.




Sandra has hand journalled on her page which instantly adds that warm, personal touch. I just love the subject - omg how cute is that photo, and your words are perfectly perfect.

The journalling says -

My heart did a little flip when I saw you sitting so close together.
I LOVE these moments.
I hope with all my heart that no matter what life may bring your way,
you will always be as close as you are now.



wow wow wow.

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Gosh Sandra. Your standard in yourself has lifted. Love this a heap. The photo says it all, and the journalling, well, just awwwwwwwwww!!!!

Anonymous said...

sandra this looks just bloody fantastic...gorgeous photo

Anonymous said...

forgot to ask..Is tegan going to do an entry for this challenge? would love to see what she comes up with.

sandra said...

No Maryanne Teagan is not doing an entry for the challenge.. Even though I would love to encourage her scrapping, I wasn't sure about my kids hijacking the blog.... Ryan wants to have a go too! lol
SOooo starting my own blog for my little family soon... once I work it out! lol
will post links then...
A BIG thank you to everyone that commented on her pages.. she asks everyday if there are any new comments... gives her such a thrill.. and boosts her confidence too!

Tiff Firth said...

whooo hooo. another blog to get hooked on.
I'll need deblogtox soon.
r u, Maryanne, Jenny talking about Cs3??

sandra said...

yep... (echo) lol

Anonymous said...

Really like this lift Sandra you have done a great job as usual..
Gorgeous photo and the journalling is beautiful.